WHS & Accreditations
WORK HEALTH & SAFETY
Instant Access is an organisation committed to safety. Instant Access has a robust WHS Management System and places a premium on the safety of its employees, customers and companies with whom we interact.
As an organisation operating in a number of jurisdictions, with differing WHS requirements, Instant Access is committed to consistency to safety.
This safety commitment is demonstrated by Instant Access’s industry best practice service and maintenance of its EWP and Swing Stage fleet. This results in Instant Access being able to assure its clients that any EWP received on site has been serviced and maintained to the highest standards with the records to support.
SERVICE AND SAFETY
Prior to delivery, our equipment is fully inspected and undergoes a strict service maintenance check, ensuring you receive a trouble free machine every time
All our technicians continually undertake extensive training on all our products. Each service vehicle is fully equipped with an extensive range of spares to enable a quick and efficient response, keeping your downtime to a minimum.
- Technical Advice - a team of highly trained and dedicated mobile technicians are on hand to advise on any technical or operational issues
- Response - our team of mobile technicians are on call 24-hours a day to assist you, with your problems when they need to be fixed, they can respond to site resolving problems and minimizing downtime and costs
- Maintenance - a service maintenance agreement ensures your machine's maintenance requirements are covered, a valuable and cost effective addition to your machine
- Repair - our well-equipped workshops offer an ideal location for repairs of virtually all forms of access equipment
- Paint Workshop - purpose built paint bays provide a complete paint spraying service on any equipment to meet your exact requirements
- Parts Store - we stock an extensive range of spare parts and can respond rapidly and competitively to your needs
It is our policy to provide customers with innovative, high quality, products which are safe and reliable, products that always meet customer needs while representing real value. We aim to deliver on time and to provide prompt, efficient and reliable service.
Our mission is to relentlessly pursue excellence in customer satisfaction and business results. All products supplied by Instant Access comply with all applicable regulatory requirements and Australian/New Zealand Standards.
To ensure we meet our policy aim, we operate and maintain a quality management system complying with AS/NZS ISO standards. The system covers the design, manufacture, sales, servicing and hire operations. The effectiveness of our system depends on the commitment and competence of our people using it.
Our employees are trained and equipped to carry out their roles competently. In addition, employees are encouraged to participate and contribute to improving product and services quality. With the commitment and involvement of our employees, Instant Access remains a successful company at the forefront of our industry.